Wednesday, 1 December 2010

My Birthday, Online

 Guess what??  I am a teenager.  Here a some photos from my birthday.  Enjoy.




Dad and Mum, gave me a Sheaffer pen and pencil with my name engraved on it. Princess gave me a crown so that we can be princesses together.  My sister surprised me with a movie, and the Adorables gave me cuddles and  smiles all day long.  Baby Adorable slept in my arms in the shops.  My grandparents came around before tea and gave me Purr...fect sleepwear and slippers.  I also received the book of 'The Princess Diaries', I love the movie and the book should be just as good if I was allowed to read it.  Mum said to wait for the holidays, (I started it before she said that, now I am dying to read it.)  After the holidays I might have to update my top ten.  I was also given a cross stitch and a journal with another pen.


The book I am dying to read
And now for my cake.
Mum is Master chef and made the cake to my instructions.  Below is my handbag that she
copied to make this master piece.



,
 
Here is a collection of all my cards and presents.  There must be a lot of people who care.

Now have a laugh, I removed all the cards the nighty and turned the books around.  Enjoy!!

School is not far from my mind with the Thesaurus and Algebra in use, or is it the other way around?
BEx

No comments: