The Original Version
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
I learnt my 7 times tables with this one
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
7, 14 and 21
28 and 35
42 and 49
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
56 and 63
My younger sister made up this one
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
My dad brought a racing car
He drives it all around at night
And also drives it when its light
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
My dad brought a racing car
This one was from the web
When the blazing sun is gone,
When there's nothing he shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, through the night.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
When there's nothing he shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, through the night.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
And I heard this one two years ago
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
My dad brought an electric guitar
You may think he's way too old
But he loves his rock and roll
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
My dad brought an electric guitar
Mr Adorables version of the last one
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
My dad brought a drum kit and guitar
You think he is too old
But he loves to play with me
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
My dad brought a drum kit and guitar
Mr Adorable love drums therefore, the meaning behind it.
BEx

1 comment:
Nice rhymes BEx! I'm giggling thinking of your Dad rocking out on an electric guitar!
Post a Comment