Fuzz - reminds me of these, it's nearly Easter again!!
Buzz - reminds me of my cousin.
Buzzer - reminds me of a hospital??
Puzzle - those unfinished ones!

Muzzle - this one makes me think of the movie Babe, Rex the dog wears a muzzle:(

Does - does the list ever stop?
Rifle - should this be a spelling word??
Trifle - Can I cook now? Please Mum.
Stifle - well, we didn't stifle in Queensland this year.
Stiff - well this seems like a wooden post.
Sniff - I think it is this:)

Cliff - Makes me think of Carnarvon Gorge.

whiff - any smells are whiffs of something.
Sheriff - this give the impression of western movies.

tariff - hmm, maybe I could think of this?!

tiff - well, I think we all have had one of them?
plaintiff - Is this...

puff - it just sounds like a winter word,

stuff - Junk...
ruff - a word from a saying my Grandpa uses, (I am going to ruff you up.)
cuff - men's shirt sleeves
handcuff -
scuff - scuffed shoes:(
bluff - the edge of the sea.
Suffer.
So how is that for a spelling list. What do these words make you think of? Please comment.
BEx
*Images courtesy of Google Images



6 comments:
"Rifle" made me think of an Australian cricketer even though his surname is spelled quite differently!
fuzz- a Puppies fuzzy fur
Buzzer - for some reason this reminds me of b\Buzz Lighyear from toy-story?!!
Puzzle - When I do one of therse it makes me cross. Because I Can't do one of these!!!!
Muzzle - Er....I don't know!!
Does - Does a chicken fly? (sorry, random, can;t think of anything else)
Rifle- Biggles uses one of these. (not to mention brothers - with fake ones of course)
Trifle - YUMMY. ME WANT. ME WANT NOW. ME WANT REALLY BAD.
Stifle - ER.....?
Sniff - I like to sniff cooking.
Gotta Go now...sorry I could not do them all.
:)
Hi Rebecca,
I have just started following your blog. It's GREAT! I have a blog and would LOVE another follower if you are interested. :)
Bri xoxo
Hi BEx
I have seen your blog mentiond on a lot of blogs including Diomands and Pearls, Roses and Bluebells, Heavan in My Heart and Big Sisters Nook.
I love your blog and I have met you a couple of times at homeschool gatherings. I hope you don't mind me following.
From Lauren
I just realized the spelling on my comment was really bad. Oh dear.
Hi, thanks for following!! Rebecca
Post a Comment