Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Why I haven't posted!!

I haven't posted for so long. :-(  Now for the reasons why.  We have had three very important birthdays, party pics coming soon.  I have also contested in a local performance festival (eisteddfod,) enjoyed having 4 weeks of school holidays, (2 in July and 2 at the end of September,) have made lots of craft projects, and read lots of books!
 So now I am going to get back to my blog, and show you in other posts, coming right up, what I have been up to, using pictures instead of words.

5 comments:

Briahna Clare said...

Hi!

My blog has somehow been deleted! :(

Could you come and follow my new blog: http://diamondsandpearls98.blogspot.com/

~bri

Givinya De Elba said...

I have missed you, sweet BEx, and I am glad you're back!

Dear Elsie. I am glad to see she has reached womanhood, but am not sure what she will think when she realises that womanhood involves scrubbing dog poo off little boy's shoes. Will you tell her, or will I?

Givinya De Elba said...

(Uuhhh, guess what Joseph did today in his nice flashing-lights shoes?)

Holly said...

awesome. sounds great. did you get my email about me borrowing two of your elsie books?
xo

Izi said...

Hi BEx,

It is so nice to hear from you again! I have missed reading your blog. To be honest, I was a little afrain that you might have stopped posting for, like ..... FOREVER :(

ha ha

Anyways, so I'm glad that you're back at it again. Can't wait to view the next posts!

Izi :)