Aw, those youngest ones looks so little! You older ones have changed less, I guess that's the way it works.
Five years ago, we had one sweet little boy who kept us smiling and laughing and grabbing him for hugs. Actually not much has changed, except now there are two more little guys to grab and hug. So we do a lot of grabbing and hugging here, and just end up sitting with our arms full of children and thinking how blessed we are! It is very good.
5 comments:
Hi Rebecca,
5 years ago, there were 4 people in my family, same as now, although I was only 9, and by brother was only 6.
Izi :)
I really like that photo! Your family looks so lovely (:
five! :)
Aw, those youngest ones looks so little! You older ones have changed less, I guess that's the way it works.
Five years ago, we had one sweet little boy who kept us smiling and laughing and grabbing him for hugs. Actually not much has changed, except now there are two more little guys to grab and hug. So we do a lot of grabbing and hugging here, and just end up sitting with our arms full of children and thinking how blessed we are! It is very good.
ohhh, that's so cute! 5 years ago, there were 7 people in our family. now there's eight!
Post a Comment