That's my favourite feature! What colour do you like best Rebecca?
yes eyes are very pretty! um, i was wondering if you could help me with something? i really want someone to help me make a blog button! i was wondering if maybe you could? if you can could you just emial me at briahna.burnett@gamil.com ?Thanks! ~Bri
I guess you will find out, or maybe you have by now:)
i don't know what you mean. i haven't gotten an email! are you saying that you can't?
Hi Bri, I am happy to. Sorry I haven't emailed you yet, I have been very busy. I will email you with info on what I will need ASAP. BEx
thanks so much!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's my favourite feature! What colour do you like best Rebecca?
yes eyes are very pretty!
um, i was wondering if you could help me with something? i really want someone to help me make a blog button! i was wondering if maybe you could? if you can could you just emial me at briahna.burnett@gamil.com ?
Thanks!
~Bri
I guess you will find out, or maybe you have by now:)
i don't know what you mean. i haven't gotten an email! are you saying that you can't?
Hi Bri, I am happy to. Sorry I haven't emailed you yet, I have been very busy. I will email you with info on what I will need ASAP. BEx
thanks so much!
Post a Comment