Cooking!!! I love cooking, it is a talent and a hobby of mine. I could not find any pictures of me cooking, though I have heaps of the Adorables cooking. Here are some of my creations.
Yeah, me too. I want to go on masterchef when I'm older. Unfortunatly I'm too old for the junior one (14 1/2). Cooking tonight! Bolognese turnovers with corn (for my diabetic bro), salad (my version, with awesome dressing). I'm making a feast! Excited :)
4 comments:
Yummy!
WOW!!!
That sure is a tallent (:
I don't know how you do icing like that on the purple cake, I sure couldn't!
Wow! You're amazing!!! :) They all look delicious! xo
Yeah, me too. I want to go on masterchef when I'm older. Unfortunatly I'm too old for the junior one (14 1/2). Cooking tonight! Bolognese turnovers with corn (for my diabetic bro), salad (my version, with awesome dressing). I'm making a feast! Excited :)
Post a Comment